I will hold a small presentation about Low-Cost in a Robotic-Context at the BHT 2016. It will start at 17.00 at the Helmut-Härtig-Building of the Technische Universität Bergakademie in Freiberg.
in german, due to copyright, I removed some of the pictures:
Hi there, I did a small lightning talk at the Datenspuren 2015. I expect the talk to be recorded but not published yet. All videos will be available at the Dataspuren Recordings Page. But in case you want to show the slides to somebody download them here.
Talk is online (my part starts at min 37:45) . Because linking didn’t really work, I cut the original video and uploaded my five minutes to youtube. The talk is in German, but I’ve added english subtitles:
To see the mentioned robot in action, you can see this little video I posted some time ago.
Do not hesitate to contact me, I am kinda available to hire and traveling through vienna the next week 🙂
Today I watched a really nice talk about making robots. It’s worth every minute and ideal to dive into the current issues of current robotics by showing different approaches to solve common problems. Therefore the participants are:
- Russ Tedrake Director, Center for Robotics, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Sangbae Kim – MIT Biomimetic Robotics Lab
- Mick Mountz – Founder, Kiva Systems
- Gill Pratt – Program Manager, DARPA Robotics Challenge, DARPA Defense Sciences
- Marc Raibert – Founder, Boston Dynamics
- Radhika Nagpal – Self-organizing Systems Research and Robotics Group, Harvard University